2010-08-25

Some explaining to do

Romania
Hi and welcome to my blog. First of all I want to present myself. I am a 100% original Romanian. Because I am a Romanian I love my country and I see that there are many people around the world which have a not so good idea about Romania. Perhaps they are right, but I can't just sit and do nothing. So, I have created this blog, which is my small and simple attempt of Romanian enlightenment to all people around the world. As you probably know, Romanian government had a useless attempt to create a country brand. In the end it proved to be a not so defined and not so well done brand, which had a cost of a total of 900000 euro. And as you can guess the brand consisted of a picture:
Romanian brand
, a video clip




and that's it.

Typically  Romanian: small things costing allot.

When I first saw this country brand I thought to myself: "I would have made a much better logo !" and here I am, presenting to you my Romanian country brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment